viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

My journey to reach a life. Cartoon style

Hello, and welcome!

My name is Israel Robles

Am born in Guadalajara, Mexico. A nice place to live. (but a nightmare if you want to jump on animation as a work) Almost an inexistent industry here. Its a hard way to get a life with animation, follow me in this epic adventure on the wastelands of Mordor (Mexico) to reach my childhood dream: Become a cartoon animator
The cartoons was my passion since a child, so drawing was the way I got all the things out of my head. As a grownup I follow that dream learning everything I can.

But thats a theme for another entry

Software
Autodesk Maya:3D modeling, render, rigging
Photoshop: textures
After Effects: Composition
Well this is my demo reel


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario